The kind of relationship my brother Luis and I have:
The eyebrows at the end! Hahaha I’m dead!
My little nephew Tito is so funny. Haha
- Me: Space Jam DUH!
- Friend: Haha. I haven't watched that movie yet.
- Me: .........
- Friend: What is that supposed to mean?
- Me: That awkward moment when someone doesn't know the all time greatest childhood movie.
One time, my mom called me and said, “We’re having fish tacos tonight.” I was like whatever as long as there’s food.
So when I got home, the house smelled like she just fried fish and the table was all set up nice… I sit down ready to be served (usually we all get up and get the food ourselves but my mom wanted to cater the food to us that night). All of the sudden, I REALLY look at what’s on my plate. Baked fish sticks (the frozen ones you pop in the oven) with LETTUCE (instead of cabbage) and ranch instead of tartar sauce. I’m like, “WHAT IS THIS? It’s not even fish tacos, it’s hella ghetto fish tacos!” We all look at each other and start cracking up. It was good though. But I will never forget that.
Just thought I’d share a story because I’m eating fish sticks right now.
Dmasi is such a… *sighh
Nahhh… let’s bring out our inner weirdness instead :P
No sleep tends to make me be a little off… so goodnight!
Just saying hi :) Sorry if my voice sounds weird on audio and ishhh and if I talk too fast/slow/ or if I sound monotone o.0. Hit me up if you got any feedback with the book “The Color Purple” and also tell me your taste in music, it helps me get to know about my followers… And sorry to Stephen for my excessively large amount of postings/reblogs. (Follow him if you like ass :D)
- Me: (**Eating a bowl of ice cream and taking a huge ass bite.)
- Shawn: (**Looks at me like he's never seen someone eat before.) "REALLY, NOW?!"
- Me: (**Looking confused) What?! I'm a hungry beast :)